First Presbyterian Church offers many wedding services to make your special day come true. Our sanctuary offers many wonderful amenities for weddings, and there are two distinct ceremony spaces to choose from. You may choose to host your family and friends in our grand Sanctuary featuring hand-carved pews and a full organ. For smaller ceremonies, the Chapel can accommodate up to 50 people.
Photo by Craig Mitchelldyer
• Two traditional ceremony spaces
Sanctuary: up to 650 guests
Chapel: up to 50 guests
• On-site Wedding Coordinator
• Bridal room and Groom's room
• Adjacent parking garage available for rent
• Use of our Pastor or yours
• Organ and grand piano available
• Organist/music consultant available
• Complimentary one hour ceremony rehearsal
• Live Internet Streaming of the wedding over the FPC website: includes a complimentary copy of the entire wedding on a USB stick for posterity
• Choose your own florist, photographer, videographer & caterer
(We do not require the use of preferred vendors)
• Walking distance to downtown hotels
Sanctuary Ceremony Fees
Peak: $1900/Non-Peak: $1600
Chapel Ceremony Fee: $1000
FPC Pastor: $500
FPC Organist/Pianist: $400
Live internet streaming: $400
Rates are based on a 4-hour rental period. Rental times refer to your entire time at the venue including setup and takedown. Extended time may be available upon approval, additional fees will apply.
At the time of booking an event, a $300 security deposit is due. This deposit is refundable as long as there is no damage done to the church, and the agreed access time is followed. After booking an event date, 1/3 of the entire renter’s fee is due within 60 days. The entire balance is to be paid in full 30 days prior to the event.
Written notice is required for a cancellation.
Cancellations made more than six months before the event will receive a 75% refund of rental fees.
Cancellations made less than six months before the event will receive a 50% refund of rental fees.
Cancellations made within three months of the event will receive no refund of rental fees.