First Presbyterian Church offers dynamic wedding services to make your special day come true. In addition to the rich history within our church, our sanctuary includes wonderful amenities for weddings, with two distinct indoor ceremony spaces to choose from, as well as our outdoor garden plaza.
• Two indoor ceremony spaces
Sanctuary: up to 650 guests
Chapel: up to 50 guests
• One outdoor ceremony space
Plaza: up to 300 guests
• On-site wedding coordinator
• Bride and Groom dressing rooms
• Officiant - one of our pastors or a choice of yours**
• Organ and grand piano available
• Organist/music consultant available
• Complimentary one-hour ceremony rehearsal included
• Livestreaming of the wedding - includes a complimentary digital copy of the entire wedding ceremony
• Your choice of florist, photographer, and videographer (We do not require the use of preferred vendors)
• Adjacent parking garage available for rent
**Church wedding policy is that online ordination unaffiliated with a church or denomination is not sufficient to approve someone as an officiant for a service at the church. A friend or family member with online ordination may assist in the wedding service, but a minister who is ordained by and serving (or having served) in a congregation is required as the officiant for the service.
Photo by Craig Mitchelldyer
Peak Season: $1900
Non-Peak Season: $1600
*Please check with wedding coordinator
FPC Pastor: $500
FPC Organist/Pianist: $400
Livestreaming of wedding ceremony: $400
Rates are based on a 4-hour rental period. Rental times refer to your entire time at the venue including setup and takedown. Extended time may be available upon approval, additional fees will apply.
At the time of booking an event, a $300 security deposit is due. This deposit is refundable as long as there is no damage done to the church, and the agreed access time is followed. After booking an event date, 1/3 of the entire renter’s fee is due within 60 days. The entire balance is to be paid in full 30 days prior to the event.
Cancellations must be made in writing.
Cancellations made more than six months before the event will receive a 75% refund of rental fees.
Cancellations made less than six months before the event will receive a 50% refund of rental fees.
Cancellations made within three months of the event will receive no refund of rental fees.